Do you “Work to Live” or “Live to Work”? Does it have to boil down to just these two choices?
Click here to check out this video by Nick Williams.
On 4th October 2007 Nick Williams give this practical and inspirational key-note talk infront of an audience of 300 people at the 16th Annual St Amant conference in Winnipeg, Canada.
This is your opportunity to eavesdrop on this fascinating closed door seminar!
Nick talks about –
- How to get inspired and excited about what YOU can achieve.
- His own story: how he went from salesman to Inspired Entrepreneur.
- Getting beyond the erroneous work ethic and discovering your vocation.
- Work as a route to emotional and spiritual fulfilment.
- Finding the signposts that point you toward your calling.
- Why your unique talents are an important contribution to life.
- How inspiration awakens your dormant potential.
- Practical ways to keep your inspiration alive.
- Becoming more authentic and real in your life.
- Discovering and visiting your wells of inspiration.
- How to bring your heart and soul to your work.
- Busting your resistance and following through on your ideas.
- Embracing your significance why you are precious.
- How you resistance can be a signpost pointing to your potential.
- Common forms of resistance and how to tackle them.
- Equipping yourself with the practical skills you need.
- The power of baby steps and starting now.
… and much more!
To learn more, email me for the MP3 file. Alternatively, click the following link: Inspired Work by Nick Williams